Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, Monday

Hello Everybody!!

I got in a nice run this morning before taking my hubby to the airport.  He will be out of town for business for the next couple days and my precious parents are staying with me :)

This weekend we were quite busy, but in a good way!  We didn't really have any plans but then we made some :)  Friday night we hung out at home and then went downtown for some coffee and the weather felt just like Fall and it was awesome!!


Saturday we ran a couple errands and then I got my haircut!!!  My neighbor cuts my hair so it's super convenient.  And she does a great job!


Saturday night we had some friends over for a bonfire and it was a good time.  It was nice to relax and talk around the fire.  

Sunday we went to church and I had a great 8 mile run!!  My splits were 8:53, 8:52, 9:00, 8:53, 8:57, 8:57, 9:08, 8:46!!  I was so tired, but it felt so good to be back to where I want to be!

Ready for another work week, and hopefully some more good fast runs!! :)  How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment