Friday, September 6, 2013

Hair, Nails, and NEW CARS!

Good morn!

I took my little pups to get their hair and nails done yesterday and they came back looking so good!!  But... in the car ride home, Lu had some problems staying on the seat.

Can you see their little faces??? Precious, I tell ya!
You see, we have to cage them in the car because 1) Lu gets carsick and vomits everywhere so it's better to keep that contained to a cage 2) Asher is a very active dog so she runs all around the car (and on the driver) and 3) Asher does not like the sound of semi-trucks, or any other diesel vehicle, and barks and barks until she can't hear them anymore.  So, we cage them, and they go in the same one together because they are sisters and they love each other :)

Lu is not the most graceful dog, so apparently she wanted to move a little ways from Asher and fell off the seat into the area where you would put your feet if you were sitting in the backseat of the car.  And then proceeded to stay there until we got home (which was great for me, because I wanted a picture!!)

Also, I GOT A NEW CAR!!!  Well, new to me!  It's way bigger than I'm used to but with winter coming up it was a good idea to get a 4 wheel drive.


Don't worry I'm not really driving here, I'm parked in the driveway and my hubby took the picture for me :)

I did a quick 3 mile run this morning.  Well, it was supposed to be quick.  I did negative splits though!  I love getting my run done in the morning because then I don't have to plan the rest of my day around it. 

I also talked to my brother last night and we may be doing a half together at the end of September :)  We also talked about when we could do another full.  Originally, we both said we wouldn't do it again, and now look at us... it's crazy, and addicting apparently! :) 

And... it's FRIDAY!!!  I am actually excited we don't have any big plans this weekend.  The last two weekends for me have been filled with travel and busy-ness, so it will be nice to just be.  What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment