Friday, September 20, 2013

FRIDAY!

Great News!!! 

My hubby is home!!!  I missed him so much while he was gone!  Last night after he got home we rode our bikes downtown, got some coffee, and walked around. 

I need to get better at taking selfies.
Yesterday I had a nice 5 mile run.  And when I say "nice" I mean, the majority of it sucked.  Today was better the same!  6 mile run- stopped a couple times, and I think it was so tough because it's been humid yesterday and today.  It's not hot or warm even, it's just humid enough to sweat and feel gross the whole time.  ew.  But running along the water makes me feel better every time!


When I got back I realized how truly sweaty I was... And a picture of what my new hair looks like when I run- it's a little nub!


How was your run today??

No comments:

Post a Comment