Friday, September 27, 2013

Half Marathon Here I Come!!!!!

Boy, oh, boy am I ready for the half!!  I seriously cannot wait...

Today is a rest day for me and I will spend it by eating some pumpkin oatmeal, drinking coffee, and making a birthday cake for my Father-in-law.  I am super excited about it.  Saturday will be quite the busy day for us.  Saturday morn we are both doing the half, then we will come home get ready and drive an hour and a half to the in-laws and then Sunday we have a pretty full day with some church stuff.

As for yesterday I tried to be a super cool and hip blogger and take an OOTD picture (it took me a long time to figure out what that meant) and you also are going to find out that I'm so not cool or fashionable.  I try sometimes, though.


Before I left for work yesterday little Lu did not want to get up.  She's just too precious.


Ready for this weekend and for the half!!! WOOHOO!!!!  I'll be back on Monday for a race update, and hopefully to tell you I PR'd!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment