Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday Blues

Hey there!

I was in a funk all day yesterday.  I don't know if it was just the Monday blues or what.  Work was "blah", and then I came home and wanted to try a new recipe and it turned out just "blah."  Are you sensing a trend here?  So when my hubby got home he asked if I was up for going and getting ice cream... absolutely!!  So we got some delicious ice cream and watched the sunset while walking along the pier.




When we got home I saw this commercial and it ALWAYS makes me laugh.  Every single time, that little boy is so funny! I love it.

First 6 mile run since the marathon and it went okay.  Not my fastest and not my slowest.  I knew I would be slower than usual and that is A-OK with me. 


I don't know how to make this right side up :)

I want to do some speed work soon.  Any good workouts?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment