Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm BAAAACK!!!

Well hello there!  Good to see you again :)

I am back after taking a little hiatus.  Things in our house got a little busy.  We made the decision to adopt!! :) and between filling out paperwork, home studies, etc. I let this little blog go.  But I'm back and will still be posting about running stuff.

Here's a little bit of what we've been up to...

we are adopting!


Lu and Buddy meet (Buddy is Lu's great uncle)


found some (more) old pictures


my parents moved 6 miles away from us :)


celebrated my birthday with a good friend


had a full house for Christmas


went to a beautiful wedding


father/daughter


had a baby niece and a baby nephew born, I will get pictures up soon :)

had a very loooong winter with lots of snow and huge icicles.  p.s. that was from the roof.. of our house.


Running has been hard because of all the snow and below freezing temps this winter, but I stuck it out on the treadmill alllll winter long. ew.  Here's a gym selfie :)


And now that it's nice out, I have the flu!! :( but I'm recovering and will hopefully be back at it tomorrow.  

I will be back with my running update (hopefully) tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment