Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Update

Good Morning!!! 

We had an AWESOME weekend!  It started out with our First Annual Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza!  I made so much food, and the weather turned out awesome, and everyone got into the pumpkin carving spirit... one friend even brought his power tools :)


Even though we had our friends over the night before, my running friend still wanted to get in a 12 mile run Saturday morning!  I met up with her for 6, but then it turned into 7... she wanted me to turn it into a 12 mile run, but I was good with 7 :)

Then I took little Lu to Dogtoberfest downtown and met this little beauty!


Um, he weighs 120 pounds!  He tried to lean on me and it knocked me over!  He was so stinkin' cute though!!

Today is a rest day for me, which is fine, I did 5 miles Friday, 7 Saturday, and 5 before Church yesterday. 

Hope you get an awesome run in today!  Let me know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowsers! That dog weighs 120lbs!? That's more than I weight .. LOL
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete