Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!

Good Morn!!

I have been getting in my training runs... just 2 more weeks and it's race day!  I got in a 6 miler and a 5 miler and may take tomorrow off.  I am prone to shin splints and I feel them sproutin' up and I almost turned around and cut my run short today but I didn't, so we will see how tomorrow feels.  I'm sleeping in my compression sleeves so hopefully it's a magical fix :)

It's my brother's birthday next Monday and he is here now from NC so I made him a super hero cake!


I think it turned out okay... it's a little sloppy but it tasted good and that's the important part, right?

We are off to the petting zoo so I'm hoping for some nice weather.  I will have some great pictures from that amazing adventure, I'm sure!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment