Monday, April 28, 2014

A New Thing

Good Morn!!!

So I had a great 10 mile run on Friday!  Averaged a 9:04 for the run, so I was happy with that.  Nothing much to say other than a good training run.  This weekend I will do 8 miles and then it's race day May 10th!  Woohoo!!!


So onto the new thing... it's really not that new I just came on board with it.  We are doing the whole Dave Ramsey get out of debt thing.  My hubby has been into it for years, but I felt it was just cramping my style (which it was, and still is), but I decided to stop spending money and try to pay off all our debt before our little kiddies arrive.  So I decided that every Monday starting next week I'll do a little video to show the cheap things that I have that are just as good as my beloved, nicer, more expensive stuff :)  We'll see how it goes, I hate the sound of my own voice, so I hope it's not like nails on a chalkboard to everyone else!  Hah.

Today is my rest day cue the Hallelujah chorus!  My legs just feel pretty tired.  So I'm excited to rest.

Do you guys get excited for rest days?  Or do you dread them?


No comments:

Post a Comment