Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Update

Good Morning!!

It is such a good morning.  I had an awesome weekend!!  Started with meeting my new baby nephew!  He is so so cute!

Saturday morning was the 5k.  No PR here.  But I'm not disappointed at all because Saturday morning was just one of those days I didn't care about going fast.  I was just like "eh, let's enjoy this day."  And I still mustered up an 8:25 pace.  So it made me very happy that when I do decide to go fast I may make my PR then :)


Saturday afternoon was spent with 2 of my 3 brothers and their families and my mom and dad and grandma and grandpa and my sister-in-law's mom, too!  Phew.  It was busy but so much fun!  We even took the paddle boat out for the first time on the pond.

Sunday morning my brother and I decided to do a 5 mile run together.  We stopped to take an Easter morning selfie.  We had such an awesome time catching up and running together.


Off to church we went with the fam after the run.

Don't mind my crazy face... or my dirty mirror :)
Church, dinner, Easter Egg Hunt.






A great weekend with great family.  Hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment