Thursday, August 15, 2013

Painting and Running

Painting and running.  I've been doing a lot of painting and some running.  I took a rest day from running yesterday, but painted my basement.  I hate painting, but it seemed to go by quickly.  I was halfway through when I forgot I had a doctor's appointment.  Looked at the clock and it was in 15 minutes!  I quick covered up my paint and put the dogs in their cages and took off.  I made it there in time, but they gave me a shot in each hand that made them numb.  Try painting the rest of a basement with numb hands... NOT FUN!  But I did it, and my reward was Olive Garden for dinner :)  I will show a picture of my basement when it's all finished... which should be soon... I know you're on pins and needles waiting.

This is not us on our way to Olive Garden, this is in Guatemala.  But, I didn't take a picture last night, so this is the one you get.

As for running, today I set out to do 5 miles, but decided on 6.  It's so fun to run down the pier.  There were fishermen out so I stopped and asked them what type of bait they use and all the other necessary questions, so the next time my Dad is here we can go fishing!  Splits today were 9:25, 9:19, 9:19, 9:19, 9:31, 9:24.  I have never had that many miles in a row the exact same!  I feel like it's some sort of accomplishment.


Again, not from today.

Now the rest of today's agenda is to get this house immaculate and make peach cobbler with fresh peaches from the Farmer's Market.  You better believe there will be a picture of that tomorrow (it may be half eaten, but there will be a picture)

Hope all of you have an incredible day and an incredible run!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment