Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lisa Frank and a beautiful walk on the beach

Hey there, Bloggers!

So I found a picture of the same exact trapper keeper that I had as a 2nd grader!!  I was super pumped!  Anyone remember Lisa Frank?? 

Apparently unicorns were just as cool then as they are now (where's the sarcasm font?)

Which got me thinking about all the fun stuff I miss about being a kid.  Which led me to take a bike ride with my hub :)  And then I realized I'm pretty much a 7 year old stuck in a 27 year old body. 




 Anyway, the bike ride was fun.  We went downtown and rode down to the pier and then stuck our feet in the beautiful lake.  It was so clear tonight, and the weather was perfect!  Not too hot and not too cold.  There were also tons of runners, bikers, and dogs out tonight.





Aaand, most people can't have a blog post without a picture of their kids, I can't have a post without a picture of the beagle!



What did you do tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment