Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Humid Run

Happy Wednesday!!

Today I will be linking up with Skinny Meg to do a Workout Wednesday post!

Today on the agenda was a five mile run, I tutor in the summer so it was after that and after lunch.  I got home around 12:30 and cleaned up, did some laundry, and watched Extreme Weight Loss- did anyone notice that they are almost always in Michigan??  Weird.

Anyway, on to the run.  For some reason, I think the humidity (I know, I know I shouldn't complain... I used to live in Memphis and that humidity is no joke!) but the humidity and the fact that this is my fourth running day in a row made this run hard.  It was only 5 miles, but by mile 2 I wanted to be done, but I pushed through and made it.  I was sweaty, sweaty, sweaty!!


Hope you guys had an awesome, incredible workout today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment