Friday, October 4, 2013

Pushing through

Good Morn!

So yesterday I had to run in the afternoon.  I used to do it all the time, but now I loooove running in the morning.  Well, after I left school I was pouting just thinking about having to run after a long day at work.  My principal even said to me "What are you all whiney about?"  Haha, apparently I wear my emotions on my sleeve.  I left school saying to myself that I would just make it a short run and do 3 miles.  But by the time my mile and a half drive was over, I was thinking more clearly.  I decided to do 5.  It was a great run time-wise, but I still had mixed feelings about it afterwards. 

Don't you love blurry pictures...

Anyway, back to the point of the post.  I knew if I did less than I usually do I would be all down on myself for the rest of the night.  I had to push through and do my run.  It won't always feel good.  It won't always be fun, but it will be worth it.

That's all.  Push through when it's hard.  Push through when it hurts.  Push.  That's what I did and it was good(ish) :)

When my hubby got home we went to Target, which is always a good time.  Then I watched Glee with this little face.


Cutest face I have ever seen!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Any plans for the weekend?

How do you push through?

No comments:

Post a Comment