Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekends- I prefer the weekends!

Happy Monday!  (As happy as a Monday can be)

So, we had no definite plans this weekend.  Hubby said he was excited to get work done.  So being the good wife that I am, I planned on helping him, but first I got in a GREAT 8 mile run with my good friend!  We started at 7 AM Saturday and it was still dark.  It was awesome and speedy (for me).  It was so humid though!  Here is proof.



Do you see that sweat dripping down my leg?  Disgusting.  Sidenote:  How much do you love my socks?  They were my grandma's. <3

A few exciting/scary things happened this weekend, too.  Little Lu decided to get caught up in a leash and I had to come to the rescue before she got hurt!  I don't know if you can see it too well in the picture but the leash is around her neck.


Then, she got herself into another mess!  She was scratching on the door to come in so I went to go bring her inside.  I saw that she had (what appeared to be) a stick in her mouth.  I thought "how precious, she wants to bring a stick in, I will take some pictures."  So I took some, and then opened the door to get the "stick" out and let her in.  It was then that I realized it was a DEAD CHIPMUNK!!!!  Oh my gosh, I was so terrified, I screamed and then hub came to the rescue.  Gross.  That beagle had a shenanigan-filled weekend.  


Oh, and Lu also wants to show you that she's not all crazy.  She can be very prim and proper.


All in all it was a great weekend!  Enjoy your Monday!!

Do any of you have crazy dogs?

Anyone get in a good run this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment