Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's almost Friday!!

Good Mornin' to ya!

I would love to go out on my morning run today, but I can't.  I need to do some testing, so I have to be at school at 7:30, and it's too dark!  boo.  So I will be running after school today.  I used to run every day after school, but I haven't in a while.  We'll see how today goes...

Yesterday my parents came over.  By the time I got home from work, the dishwasher was empty and the trash was taken out! :)  We went on a nice walk with them after dinner with the dogs, and our dogs slept like babies!


I guess we'll be going on more walks with our dogs.  It was a beautiful day and we are trying to soak up all the good days before winter!

I feel like I don't have much to write about today, so I will be back tomorrow with how my afternoon run goes today.  I'm sure you all can't wait to read about it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment