Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Visits and Food

Good Morn!!

So my parents are in town because I get too scared when my husband is gone.  So we are having a good ol' time!  We went out to dinner last night and did a little shopping.

Aren't they precious?
Today, I had a six mile run... but not before I had the breakfast of champions!!  P.S. I did not eat both.
Note to self: If it's under 50 degrees, wear more than shorts and a t-shirt.

I like the kind with 20mg of caffeine, the ones with more make me sick :(
My parents and I are off to Goodwill because we have the best Goodwill EVER!  And, it's senior day so my parents get an extra 20% off!  After I get out of work today my mom and I are going to do some more shopping, of course!

Lu and I were sad after my hubby left yesterday and this is how it made her feel... poor lil' beagle :(  Good thing Papa and Grandma are here to help make her feel better. 


Hope you all have a great day!! Does anyone else shop at Goodwill?

No comments:

Post a Comment